Brand New Shocking FREE REPORT Reveals...
“5 Ways To Double Your Sales In 90 Days (Proven To Work In Any Industry)”
Updated: 20th of October, 2021
Dear business builder,
If you would like to double your sales in a very short amount of time, this is going to be the most important report you’ll ever read.
Firstly, this isn’t like any report you’ve ever read. There’s no fluff or filler – just battle-hardened tactics that are working right now.
We have personally used these strategies in 416 different industries to generate over $1.33 billion dollars in sales for us and our clients…
It’s easy to read and wastes no time in going straight for the jugular with actionable strategies you can use RIGHT AWAY to dramatically grow sales for your business…
Each of these strategies can easily boost your sales by maybe 15%, 25%, 30% or more. Use them together and the cumulative effect is often an explosion in conversion and sales of 75%, 125%, sometimes even 200% or more.
This report is yours free, just enter your details and hit the “download button” in the box below, and these sales-exploding tips will be sent straight to your inbox to dramatically grow revenue… Increase your profit margins…outsell your competitors… and leverage every dollar you invest to generate more leads, sales and profits.
As Featured In
Here’s Just A Fraction Of What You’ll Discover Inside This Free Report...
- 5 dead simple but brutally effective strategies you can implement RIGHT NOW to explode sales and profits in the next 90 days (4 out 5 business owners don’t get these right)
- How to discover large new “starving crowds” of prospects who spend like sailors on leave (This is likely the LAST place you’re probably advertising)
- The inside “trade secrets” other agencies don’t want you to know (That’s right, we’re ripping the lid off the guilty secrets 99% of digital agencies use to rip you Off!)
- Hidden growth secrets almost no business owner (except a few, elite, very wealthy entrepreneurs) know about… which can lead to… each of your advertising dollars doing the work of 9 or 10.
- And much, much more!
Who Is King Kong To Make Such Promises?
Well, firstly… we’ve been ranked as the #1 fastest growing digital agency in Australia for the past several years in a row. And the 17th fastest growing company (across all industries) by the Australian Financial Review.
But more importantly, a bunch of our clients have also been ranked as the fastest-growing companies in their respective industries.
We’ve spent well over $50 million dollars on generating traffic online… and have run literally thousands of scientific split-tests.
And have collected — like beautiful butterflies — the most powerful techniques for sky-rocketing conversion rates, leads and sales.
And we’ve used these insights to generate our clients $1.33 billion in sales.
In over 416 different industries and niches.
Our strategies are proven… battle-hardened in almost every niche that exists.
And for a limited time, we’re lifting the veil of our deepest secrets…you’ll get to see the ins-and-outs of our most profitable strategies.
Just click the button below to get your hot little hands on some simple, easy-to-execute tips that will make your marketing endeavors considerably more profitable!
Download Your Free Report Now Before This Page Comes Down
Download Your Free Report Now Before This Page Comes DownThis FREE Report reveals the most powerful growth strategies for growing traffic, leads and sales. Get for free what others have paid $1000’s to receive.
Download You Free Business Growth Strategy Report
If you don’t want to be one of the 96 percent of businesses out there that fail, then King Kong is here to help.
By downloading this free guide, you are going to have access to some of the most valuable business growth strategies that are going to help your business thrive, no matter the state of the economy.
Whether your business is big or small, this guide contains everything you need to know about how to increase your leads, increase your customers and increase your sales, all while cutting costs and boosting profits.
In this guide, you are also going to learn what the ultra-successful businesses are doing and how you can keep your head above water no matter what the economy or your competitors throw at you.
This free guide is easy to follow and contains business growth tips that are almost guaranteed to keep your business growing rapidly well into the future.
Learn How to Grow Your Business Online
As a leading digital marketing agency, we have worked with some of the fastest growing brands in all of Australia. This has given us the opportunity to test out some of the latest and greatest business growth techniques around and learn what works and what doesn’t.
In this free report, you are going to get access to some of the best online business growth strategies that we have personally tested and used with our own clients and even with our own company.
These strategies are all designed to help you grow your business online and typically would cost thousands of dollars to access if you went anywhere else.
By following these bulletproof strategies, you will start to notice a huge increase in organic traffic, conversion optimisation rates, lead acquisition and sales. In fact, many businesses that follow all of the strategies included in this report go on to see an incredible 200 percent increase in their conversion rates.
If you want to tap into the full potential of your business, if you want to make this year your best year yet, then do yourself a favour, download this free guide today and start learning the secrets that have helped to create some of the fastest growing companies online.
Boost your Business Leads Online
If you are wondering how to make your business grow, then you have come to the right place.
At King Kong we are the growth specialists and we know exactly what it takes to turn your business into a well-oiled sales machine that just keeps on growing.
It is a sad truth that over 80 percent of businesses fail in their first two years, but if you don’t want to end up a statistic then you need to learn how to growth hack your business all the way to the top.
By downloading this free guide, you are going to learn some amazing tips, tricks and hacks that have helped hundreds of businesses to make it through the recession and to keep growing well into 2017 and beyond.
If you want to join the small percentage of businesses that are continually growing online and making millions in revenue each year, then this guide is for you and contains five simple steps that you can start applying to your business today.
Book an Online Business Boost Strategy Consultation Today!
If you are sick of just scraping by, if you are sick of just breaking even when it comes to your business, then now is the perfect time to act.
In order to turn your business into a profitable growth machine you need to develop a toolbox of online growth strategies that are designed to make your business soar.
In just one consult with King Kong, we will guide you every step of the way and show you how to implement some fail proof strategies that are going to guarantee growth not just in the short term but for the long term too.
By working with us, you are going to be able to turn your business around and see huge growth in terms of traffic, leads, customers, sales and even profits.
Our online consults are easy to set up and are completely customised to suit your needs. Unlike other digital marketing agencies, we take the time to get to know your brand and your customers and work within your budget to deliver the best possible outcome.
We can also show you how to develop a constant stream of customers so you will never have to worry about reaching sales goals ever again.
There is so much money to be made online and once you tap into the amazing potential of these growth strategies, your business will truly be set up to become the king of the jungle.
Online businesses are having a serious moment. And for good reason! Setting up shop online is one of the best ways to grow your business—and when you know how to drive engagement and build business online, a digital business could be the launchpad for the kind of explosive growth you need to take your brand to the next level.
But when it comes to how to set up an online business, how to grow your business fast, and which online business to start, a lot of entrepreneurs are left scratching their heads. Growing a small business is never easy—but growing a profitable online business? If you don’t know what you’re doing, it can feel downright impossible.
But it’s not impossible. In fact, once you have a handle on basic internet marketing principles, starting a home business online is completely manageable—and, when you do it right, completely profitable.
So how, exactly, do you do that? How do you not only start an online successful business—but an online successful business that grows fast (and makes tons of cash in the process)?
Starting an online business
So, you want to set up a business online—and you want to learn how to grow your business fast. So, let’s tackle first things first—the ins and outs of how to start an online business.
What’s the best online business to start?
When you’re starting an online store, the first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of business you want to start. There are so many opportunities to grow a company and setup an online business, from starting an online clothing business to launching a digital products company to offering consulting services to help your customers grow in business.
So the first question you need to answer is what’s the best online business to start?
And the answer, of course, is—it depends. You’re the person who’s going to setup an online business—so whatever business you choose needs to be one that you’re both passionate and knowledgeable about. Are you an expert on all-things-fashion? Then an ecommerce clothing store would be a great fit. Are you the go-to in your industry on how to grow a company? Then an online consulting business would be a great fit. Are you passionate about snowboarding, kitesurfing, or wakeboarding? Then an online store specializing in outdoor sports would be a slam dunk.
The kind of online business you start is up to you. But remember, you’re going to be the one driving the entire business—so when you set up an online shop, make sure it’s something you’re both passionate about and qualified to do.
Figure out your point of difference
Ecommerce is a growth business, and the online ecommerce business space is a crowded one; it seems someone is setting up an online store every day (or, more realistically, every hour). So once you’ve locked in what kind of online business you want to launch, the next step is figuring out what makes that online business different from the other 10,000 options on the market—or, in other words, your point of difference.
Think of your point of difference as your online business’ “special sauce.” It’s what makes you different, it’s what makes you unique, and it’s what’s going to help you stand out and grab your audience’s attention.
If you’re not sure what your point of difference is, it’s time to do some detective work. As yourself some deeper questions about why you’re starting an online store (or why you’re starting a new business in general) and how your business is different from your competitors. Some helpful questions for determining what sets your new business apart include:
- If I could describe my online business/brand in three words, what would they be?
- If my brand was a person, who would they be?
- What will my online business do better than anyone else in the market?
- What competitive edge do I have over other people launching online businesses?
- What’s the need I want to fill in the market? In other words, what’s missing from my industry—and how is my online business going to act as that missing link?
Getting clear on your point of difference is absolutely crucial if you want your online business to succeed. There are new businesses launching all the time, and if you don’t know what sets your business apart, it’s going to get lost in a sea of competition—and your business will never reach the level of success you deserve.
Identifying your audience
So you’ve chosen your online business model and you’ve established your point of difference. Next up when starting a new online business? Figuring out who you’re going to sell to—or, in other words, identifying your audience.
Identifying your ideal customer is an essential factor to grow your business. In order to develop a thriving, growing business, you need to serve your customers. But if you don’t know who those customers are—or what those customers want—you’re not going to get very far.
Get clear on who your online business is going to serve. What demographics—like age, occupation, location, and income level—are you going after? Where are your target demographic hanging out (so, for example, are they deeply involved in social media or do you prefer more old-school methods of communication)? What’s your ideal customers biggest problem—and how does your online business solve that problem?
Once you have a clear picture of who you’re targeting with your online business, you’ll definitely want to create an ideal customer avatar. An ideal customer avatar is an identity you create to represent your target audience—that way, when you’re doing anything for your online business (whether that’s developing a new product or rolling out a new marketing initiative), you have an actual customer to keep in mind.
So, for example, let’s say you’re launching an ecommerce shop that sells glasses and designer eyewear. Your ideal customer avatar might be Jeanette, a 35-year-old woman who wears glasses full-time and wants to have a wide variety of designer frames to choose from on a daily basis—but also wants the flexibility to be able to choose and order her frames at home. The key to creating an ideal customer avatar is to really assign your avatar an identity—it puts a face to your audience that makes building and marketing your online store much easier (and much more effective).
Once you have your ideal customer avatar, use it to lead all the decisions for your online business. When you’re developing a product, think of how your ideal customer avatar would react to it. If you’re on the fence about a marketing or advertising strategy, keep your ideal customer avatar—and how they’d react to the strategy—front of mind. Your building your online business in order to connect with your customers—and your ideal customer avatar is a great way to make sure everything you do in your business works to foster that connection.
Developing a marketing strategy
Once you have a clear idea of who you’re targeting, it’s time to start targeting them. If you’re asking yourself “hmm…how to grow my business?” here’s the answer—develop a solid marketing plan to promote your online business and get it in front of your ideal customers.
There are a number of growth hacking strategies that will help you grow your business and lead to online marketing success. Some of the key strategies for how to grow a business and support business growth include:
- Social media advertising. There’s no faster, more targeted, or more cost-effective solution to how to grow your business than advertising on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram. Social media networks offer unparalleled targeting opportunities that allow you to get key messaging in front of the right customers at the right time.
- Content marketing. In 2019, content is king—and if you want to support the growth of your business, you need to hop on board the content train. Create engaging content for your audience (whether that’s in the form of blog posts, videos, or ebooks) and use it to generate hot leads for your online business. The more leads you have, the more people you have to market to—and the more opportunities to convert those people into customers.
- Partnership opportunities. One of the best ways to support growth of business in the online space? Look for opportunities to partner with other brands. Identify top performing online businesses that aren’t direct competitors but have a similar audience (so, for example, if you were launching an ecommerce shop that sells surfboards, you might partner with an ecommerce shop that specializes in swimsuits and beachwear)—then, reach out with something of value. Offer an exclusive discount code to their shoppers if they feature your products in an email blast or offer to write a guest post on their blog and get a link back to your site. The key to success with this strategy? Don’t just ask brands to partner—offer them something of value of return.
- On-page optimization. It doesn’t matter how much traffic you send to your online shop—if the page isn’t optimized for conversions, you’re not going to experience significant growth for your business. Look for opportunities to optimize your website for conversions (for example, by including strong CTAs or testing different button colors)—and watch your online business explode in the process.
There are more marketing strategies that can support a growing business than we could cover in a single article. But the point is, if you want to grow your business, you need to have a solid marketing strategy in place. The better you market your online business, the faster it will grow—and the more revenue and sales you’ll experience as a result.
Tips for successful online businesses
So, we’ve covered the basics of how to grow a business. Now let’s talk about the more-than-basics. What are the strategies that separate the successful online business from the not-so-successful online businesses—and how can you make sure the strategies you use to grow your business drive real results?
Here are our top tips for building and growing a successful (and profitable!) business online:
- Develop an online business plan. No online business can succeed without a clear plan. If you want to grow your business to the big leagues, you need a clear plan for how you’re going to get there. Before you launch your business, sit down and create a clear online business plan that outlines everything you need to take your business to the next level (like design standards, advertising and marketing budgets, and financial projections).
- Do market research. You may think you have a great idea for an online business. But if you don’t have the data to back that up, that’s all it is—an idea. Doing market research is a great way to get a feel for your market and see if the demand exists for your business and the product or service it provides. Do your research and figure out what the market is looking for, how your online business fits that need, and what kind of financial opportunity exists within your niche.
- Do competitor research. Once you’ve determined that yes, there’s a need for your online business, it’s time to research what well-established businesses in your industry are already doing to reach your target customers. Competitor research will give you a good idea of what’s working for your competitors, what your audience is looking for, and how you can stand out by solving your customers’ problems in a new, fresh, unique way.
- Define your KPIs. You want to build a successful online business. But “successful” is a subjective word. You need to define exactly what success means to you—and establish your key performance indicators (KPIs) so you can measure that success. What are your exact goals for email opt-ins, website traffic, revenue, social media engagement? Lay out all your performance goals—and then get the right plan and tools in place (like an analytics dashboard) to make sure you’re hitting them.
- Leverage the ultimate secret selling system. No matter what business you’re in, you want to make sales—and if you want to skyrocket your sales, you need to leverage King Kong’s secret selling system. Download our free report to learn the exact strategies we’ve used to generate over $1.3 billion in sales for ourselves and our clients—strategies you can then take and use to drive explosive sales for your new online venture.
Still thinking “I need serious help to grow my business?” Get in touch with King Kong
There is so much to think about when launching in online business. And while we’ve covered a lot of ground in this guide, we’ve just barely scratched the surface on how to carve out your own success in the hypercompetitive online space. Growing your business is an art, and really dialing in to how to drive explosive growth online—especially for a brand new online business—can take years.
And that’s where we come in.
At King Kong, our team leverages years of experience in growth hacking, digital strategies, and internet marketing to help our clients skyrocket their online businesses and drive unprecedented levels of engagement, growth, sales, and revenue.
At King Kong, we offer a variety of services to help you grow your online business, including:
- Search engine optimisation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Paid search advertising (PPC)
- Facebook advertising
- Web design
- Custom landing pages
Are you ready to not only launch an online business, but to launch an online business that drives real results? Do you want to break through the clutter and make an impact on your target customers? Are you ready to experience the kind of growth, sales, and revenue you’ve only dreamed of? Then get in touch with King Kong today. Our staff will work with you to develop an online business plan that helps transform your business dreams into a profitable reality.
Google is, without a doubt, the number one place people go when they need to search and find information about anything and everything under the sun. With just a few keystrokes, Google can help you find a study guide for your child’s history exam, a new pair of sunglasses, the name of your favorite obscure film from the 70s, information about how to market your business, updates on your flight status…the sky’s the limit.
And because Google is such a valuable resource, it’s also become one of the most popular destinations on the internet. Most internet users search on Google every single day (and many users search multiple times within the day). So no matter what kind of business you’re in, Google is one of the most powerful and effective places to connect with your ideal audience, deliver key messaging, and drive awareness, engagement, and sales for your brand.
And one of the most effective strategies to connect with your audience on Google? PPC advertising.
Developing a solid paid search strategy and using PPC ads to drive traffic to your website is one of the best ways to skyrocket your results and take your business to the next level. But navigating the world of click advertising can be a challenge; the right PPC strategy can have explosive results for your business—but the wrong PPC strategy can end up costing you an immeasurable amount of time, energy, and cash.
So, what’s the deal with cost per click advertising? What are the secrets to success with Google cost per click? And how can you get your click cost down—and drive crazy PPC traffic (even if you’re working on a shoestring budget)?
The basics of paid search and pay per click advertising
Before we jump into how to generate real results with cost per click Adwords, let’s take a minute to explain PPC and the basics of PPC internet marketing.
So, first things first—what’s a PPC? PPC stands for “pay per click,” and it’s an advertising model where—you guessed it—you pay for every click on your ad. There are two sides to the Google search paid model: Google Display Ads and Google Search Network. With both models, you can create a PPC campaign that targets your ideal demographic. But the way those PPC ads are shown is totally different.
Let’s start with Google Search Network. Google Search Network is the text-based ads that are shown on the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs) whenever someone searches for a keyword. So, for example, let’s say you own an interior design firm in Sydney and you want to generate new business through the Google Search Network. You would create your PPC ad and then use PPC bidding to target keywords that your ideal customer may be searching for (like “Sydney interior designer” or “Home renovation Sydney”). Then, when your potential customers search for those keywords, your ad would pop up—and if they click on it, you’d pay Google for driving that lead to your business (the cost per click will depend on how well your ad converts and how competitive your keywords are).
Google Display Network works a bit differently. With Google Display Network, you can place display ads (also known as banner ads) on websites you think your ideal customers might frequent. So, using the interior design example, you might place ads on websites that popular interior design blogs or ecommerce shops that sell furniture and home accessories.
Google Display Network and Google Search Network are both effective PPC marketing platforms; the best fit is going to depend on your business, your product or service, and your goals. So, for example, if you want to get your messaging in front of potential customers when they’re ready to make a purchase, using a paid Google search and targeting purchase-related keywords is a no-brainer. If you want to boost your website conversion rate, a retargeting PPC campaign on Google Display Network can drive serious results. Try campaigns on Google’s search and display networks and figure out which PPC marketing strategy is the best fit for you and your goals.
Why should you focus on marketing PPC?
Alright, so now that you understand the basics of PPC business, let’s talk about why you need to make PPC advertising a part of your overall marketing strategy.
- The right PPC strategy yields fast results. Before PPC, you had to rely on search engine optimisation (SEO) to rank on Google’s SERPs. And while SEO can certainly be effective, ranking organically on Google takes time—and a lot of it. Google AdWords PPC is a much faster way to get your key messaging in front of Google users—and because you can get your messaging in front of your audience faster, you’ll drive faster (and better!) results for your business.
- Advertising PPC allows you to get the right message to the right people at the right time. The key to success with SEO paid search—or, really, with any marketing strategy at all—is to get the right message in front of the right people at the right time. And with per click advertising, you have an incredible level of control of who sees your ads PPC—and, more importantly, when they see them. By targeting the right keywords in your PPC campaigns, you can connect with ideal customers when they’re ready to purchase whatever you’re selling (whether that’s a product or service)—and deliver the ads PPC that convinces them to make that purchase from you.
- You’re in control of your AdWords cost per click budget. With some marketing strategies, it’s easy for your budget to spin out of control—and for you to spend far more than you intended. But that’s not the case with click Google advertising. With PPC campaigns, you get to set the budget of how much you’re willing to pay per Google click—and how much you’re willing to spend over the course of the campaign. When you set your budgets, you don’t have to worry about waking up to an astronomical PPC payment that you weren’t expecting.
- PPC allows you to leverage retargeting—one of the most effective conversion strategies out there. PPC is about more than just using Google as a paid search engine. With the Google Display Network, you can run retargeting campaigns that deliver highly specific messaging to your website visitors—and are incredibly effective at converting those website visitors into customers. So, for example, if someone visits your website to look at a specific product—but doesn’t buy it? You can show banner ads to those customers that feature that product with an incentive to buy—and drive them right back to your website to make a purchase.
What makes the best PPC campaigns stand out?
PPC is an incredibly effective marketing strategy—but not all PPC campaigns are created equal.
When people search on Google, they’re immediately exposed to an endless amount of information. If you want your PPC ads to succeed, you need to break through that clutter, grab their attention, and show them why whatever you have to offer is better than what they’re going to find as they scroll through the SERPs.
But how, exactly, do you do that? What are the secrets to making your ads PPC stand out?
- Use persuasive language. If you’re creating a text-based PPC ad for Google Search Network, your copy is all you have to make your ad stand out—so that copy needs to be persuasive. The right language is key to driving clicks on your ad—and driving results for your PPC campaigns. Use persuasive, emotional language that plays to your ideal audience’s needs and wants. So, for example, let’s say you’re creating a PPC ad to advertise your new line of high-end cookware. Instead of an ad that reads “Buy cookware here,” go for something that plays to your audience’s emotional needs, like “Tired of wasting hours waiting for your dinner to cook? These pots and pans will have dinner cooked and on the table in 30 minutes or less!” By using persuasive language that plays to your customers’ needs and struggles (in this case, the struggle with spending too much time on dinner—and the need to have the process go faster), you immediately grab their attention—and increase the likelihood they’ll click on your ad.
- Use an attention-grabbing headline. Speaking of copy, the most important copy in your ad? Your headline. The headline is what’s going to initially draw people’s attention—so make sure it’s bold, catchy, and clearly sets the stage for the rest of the ad.
- Make sure your banner ads are well-designed. If you’re focused your PPC campaign on Google Display Network, make sure you invest the time and resources into creating well-designed banner ads. Your banner ads need to jump off the screen and grab people’s attention, so make sure to use key design elements (like typography, hierarchy, and layout) and eye-catching visuals to design an ad that drives results.
If you follow these paid search best practices, your ads are sure to break through the clutter and connect with your ideal audience (and drive crazy conversions in the process).
Tips to bring down your average cost per click with Google PPC
So, clearly, if you want to succeed in today’s marketing landscape, you need to be focused on cost per click advertising and PPC management. But the question on everyone’s mind, of course, is—how much does a click cost?
And the answer is—it depends. There’s no one-size-fits-all budget for pay per click advertising. Your AdWords cost per click is going to vary based on a host of factors, including who you’re targeting, how competitive your keywords are, and how well your ads are optimised.
Obviously, you want to keep your PPC charges to a minimum. But how, exactly, do you do that? How do you lower your AdWords cost per click and make the most of your PPC budget?
- Split test your ads. The best thing you can do to lower the amount you have to shell out for PPC payment? Split test your ads. Split testing (also known as A/B testing) is a way to continually optimise your ads and increase performance—and lower costs as a result. Create an ad, and then create a duplicate ad that changes a single element (like the headline or CTA). Then, run the two ads against each other. See which performs better, and then repeat the process with a different element. Keep split testing your ads until you have a PPC ad that’s converting like crazy.
- Start with a small budget—and work your way up. The last thing you want to do is blow your entire PPC budget before you’ve had a chance to figure out what’s working—and optimise your ads accordingly. Keep budgets low as you experiment with different ad formats, copy, and split testing. Once you get your PPC campaign to a point where it’s converting at a high rate, then you can roll out a bigger budget. Starting with a smaller budget—and increasing your budget once your ads are performing—is a great way to stretch your resources (and keep your cost per click low).
- Keep an eye on your PPC statistics. If you want to make the most of your PPC budget, you need to have a firm understanding of how each ad and each campaign is performing. Stay on top of your PPC statistics and analytics. Know where your budget is going, what keywords are performing, and how much you’re spending per click. The more you know about your campaigns, the more you can optimise them—and the more you’ll be able to stretch your budget.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the PPC space. Pay per click advertising is constantly changing and evolving—and if you want to be successful, you need to change and evolve your strategies right along with it. Want to know what’s working now? Download this free report on the proven trade secrets you can use to double sales and profits from your PPC campaigns—and continue to educate yourself on how you can leverage the best and latest strategies in PPC to drive real results for your business.
- Consider hiring a PPC manager. Managing PPC campaigns is a full-time job—and if you want to get the best results, you need a person (or team!) completely dedicated to PPC management. When you’re hiring, keep in mind that pay per click advertising is an art—and if you want the best results, you need to hire the best people.
Want to work with the best PPC agency in the industry? Get in touch with King Kong today
At King Kong, we’re known as the best PPC advertising company in the business—and for good reason! Our team of experts leverages years of experience with PPC management to help our clients optimise their ad campaigns, lower their PPC cost, and skyrocket their engagement, conversions, and sales through cost per click advertising.
Our pay per click packages include:
- Keyword and competitor research
- PPC Ad development
- PPC ad testing
- PPC ad optimisation
- PPC management (with a dedicated PPC Manager)
- Local search optimisation
- Monthly PPC analytics report
When you partner with King Kong, you don’t have to worry about how to manage your PPC campaigns, what PPC ads are the best fit for your business, or how to connect with your customers through cost per click advertising—we take care of it for you. We take pride in helping our clients skyrocket their success with pay per click marketing—and delivering explosive growth and sales as a result.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Are you ready to leverage pay per click advertising to drive real results for your business? Are you ready to experience the kind of engagement, growth, revenue, and sales you deserve? If so, get in touch with King Kong today.